Hi, I'm Eileen!

My photo
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm a photographer based out of the Twin Cities. I love photographing storybook portraits of families, children and weddings. When I'm not running around with my camera you'll find me shopping at the MOA, snuggling up with my kitty Dr. Vee or out and about enjoying the wonderful area that we live in!

Visit our Facebook fan page!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Kai - Twin Cities Childrens Photographer

Kai is just 3 months old and one of the strongest babies I've ever met! His mom, Melissa, told me that they chose his name from a list they had because it seem to fit him the best and that Kai means "strong". I don't think they're could have been a better match! Kai's photoshoot was super fun and he had a ton of expressions to share:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous photos Eileen! The last one on the changing table is absolutely adorable. We'd love to set up a session for Theodore someday when we're back in MN. Best wishes!

Melissa said...

I love love love them!! I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for doing such a terrific job.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter